SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Any server containing sensitive data should have an SSL certificate.
- Certificate Signing Request (CSR) must be generated in 2048-bit key size
- SSL certificate can only be issued for a maximum of 2 years
- EV SSL (instead of OV) is a better certificate type and highly recommended. It costs the same as OV cert
- Price: $40 for 1 year, $75 for 2 years
- Please do not use your personal email. Use your team email instead so the expiration notice is sent to your team
- If you have any questions/concerns or to obtain the AUTHORIZATION CODE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org